Britannia Study Hotel
Close to Brighton train station and a short walk from the seafront, Britannia Study Hotel is ideally located near Brighton’s shops, restaurants and night life.
Britannia Study Hotel is a modern hotel and residence in Brighton, which has been recently redeveloped and fitted to a high specification.
All rooms have tiled en-suite bathrooms with a shower, walnut effect furniture with double beds (including storage), laptop safe, window blinds and a small cooler. A breakfast room is available on the ground floor.
Superior hotel rooms are fitted with flat screen TVs and telephones and are supplied with tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and toiletries. Standard study rooms are self-catering and therefore do not have these additional features, but do have access to fully equipped kitchens/lounges on every floor, which are furnished with sofas, dining tables, chairs, and flat screen TVs.
The city’s excellent transport links make it easy to travel to London by both inter-city train and bus, as well as international destinations via Gatwick Airport, which is only 30 miles from Brighton.
From Brighton Train Station:
- Exit Brighton Railway Station (Queen’s Rd, Brighton BN1 3XP)
- Head south on Queens Road for 5 minutes
- Turn right at “Tom Bovey” pub
- Cross the road on the right, then cross again walking past “3 Store”
- This is Western Road. Stay on the right and walk for 5 minutes
- Britannia Study Hotel is on the right hand side of the road